Please see our job descriptions here:
- Developer recruiting doc
- Marketer recruiting doc
- Part-time sales contractor
- Full time sales contractor
PlateRate is looking for equity/revenue share team members. If you're interested in applying (we're hiring largely for sales and development now, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
PlateRate is open to partnerships, if you're interested in partnering with us email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospective passive investors are welcome as well, you can email email@example.com.
The PlateRate Company Culture
- Integrity comes first - including before profitability, every time.
- Everyone is heard, regardless of level, in decisions they can influence.
- People should believe in what they’re working on.
- Ideas with the most business value are executed on.
- Everyone can choose their own way of doing something… but with transparency… others can
- Everyone tries their hardest to make the best work environment possible.
- Everyone picks which issues they want to challenge carefully, courteously, and
- Be positive - Look for the bright side of any situation.
- We should be constantly growing/learning.
- Strive to be the best you can be.
- Help others. If they can help you and do keep helping them. If you help those who can’t
help you, you’re doing a good deed.
- Admit the difference between what you know and what you don’t, and what you’re good at
and what you’re not. Teach what you know and learn what you don’t. Do what you’re good at
and let others do what they’re good at. Cooperative learning is good too, when you
recognize none of you have full knowledge of a subject. The best results come from a balanced team.
- Be open to having flaws (we all do), and thank people who constructively help us to improve